Friday, July 27, 2007

Azure kitchen...



As I mentioned before, I just finished taking baking classes at George Brown College. My last two classes (Art of Cakes and Cakes: Classical to Modern) were absolutely amazing mainly due to the guidance of a wonderful instructor, Christophe.

He is a Pastry Chef at a restaurant in downtown Toronto - Azure. Last week I had an opportunity to visit a professional kitchen at that restaurant. It was really interesting and exciting.

First I had a late lunch there.



And a dessert... of course!!!



And then the tour started...



This rectangular thing on the right is a... frying pan!



A pot of soup anyone?



Banquet kitchen.



Dessert Station.



Huge oven.



Freezer.



A Chocolate Piece made by my instructor.



Some chocolate decorations.



And Christophe!

No comments: